STEPS TO BECOME ISA MEMBER
Please find below out stepwise guide to seamlessly become an ISA member. Kindly follow each step carefully.
Click the link button which will redirect to our main page [www.isa.org ] via which we can proceed for further steps of membership.
Click on “JOIN ISA”
Select membership plan (1 year, 2 years , 3 years) and click “JOIN”
NOTE:– Even though, for 1 year, the membership fees shown here is 120$ , once you enter the state as MAHARASHTRA , the fees shall be only 65$.(Proportionally, also applicable for 2 or 3 years membership.)
Enter a primary Email ID which will be your user id / login id after registration. Click “Continue”
On the next page enter all correct personal details and setup a password. Then click “NEXT”
- Make sure you select a strong and secure alphanumeric password.
- Never write down your password anywhere.
- Never share your password with anyone.
You will get a pop-up dialog box for privacy statement. Click “Agree & Dismiss “
NOTE:- It is always recommended to read the pop-up contents before proceeding further.
On this page please check the following 3 fields:-
- Give your preference for ISA magazine “INTECH”, by selecting whether you will prefer a digital copy or printed copy of the magazine.
In case you have selected the PRINT option, ensure that you have provided correct correspondence address, since this will be delivered at your doorstep.
Though you have an option of “OPT OUT” for the magazine we recommend NOT TO select that preference since the magazine comes up with lot of wonderful and upcoming content.
2. Check that your selected section for ISA is “MAHARASHTRA”
3. Finally check the sub-total field which should reflect the correct membership duration and updated fees.(e.g. for one year membership the subtotal should be 65$ only, and so on for 2 or 3 year membership)
4. Click “NEXT”
Select divisions which are most appropriate to your current field of profession.
NOTE:- You can select any 2 divisions for free. Selection for more than 2 divisions is chargeable.
- Ensure that your sub-total amount does not change after selection of relevant division and click “PAY NOW”.
ISA membership registrations can be done via “CREDIT CARDS” ONLY.
- If on top of the page you see a “DUPLICATE PRODUCT ISSUE” select “REMOVE DUPLICATE MEMBERSHIP PRODUCT” option and click on “UPDATE ORDER WITH THESE CHANGES”. Ignore this step if such message is not displayed.
- Fill the credit card details and click “COMPLETE ORDER”
In the next displayed web-page enter relevant details pertaining to your field of work and your role of work and then click COMPLETE.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!YOU ARE NOW SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED WITH ISA-MAHARASHTRA
To check your membership details :-
- Login to ISA page via your email-id and password.
- Click on “MY ISA ACCOUNT”
- Click on drop down on “MY MEMBERSHIP DETAILS” to view the membership documents.
Note:- After registering, these documents takes minimum 24 hours to be activated.
ON SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION AND RECIEPT OF MEMBERSHIP NUMBER SEND AN EMAIL WITH YOUR NAME , ORGANISATION AND MEMBERSHIP NUMBER AT [firstname.lastname@example.org] OR CONTACT ANY ISA EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBER VIA EMAIL FOR THE SAME.